PICTURE : HYDROCOLON THERAPY
The very first step of the Clinique Suisse Life Enhancement Program is body detoxification. Over time, our bodies become overloaded with toxins accumulated from drinking water, food, air pollution, medicine and more. The normal body is unable to handle the concentration of toxins and over time, succumbs to degenerative diseases of inflammation. At Clinique Suisse Jakarta, we provide the following detox programs:
1. Hydrocolon Therapy – Colon therapy is the cleansing of the colon (the major part of large intestine) through the administration of water. If the large intestine (colon) is filled by impurities which is collected over many years, toxic will spread easily to all parts of the body through blood stream and caused various kind of disease.
Detox Hydrocolon Therapy can help:
- Treat constipation and digestive problem
- Treat skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, etc
- Improve immune system of the body
- Help prevent colon cancer
Colon therapy or colonic irrigation is given by a colonic hygienist or hydrotherapist, through the use of plastic tubes inserted through the rectum and into the colon. A machine or gravity – driven pump sends large quantities of liquid (up to 20 gallons, although some practices report using more) into the large intestine. After filling the colon with water, the therapist will massage the abdomen to help facilitate the movement of waste material, while fluid and waste are carried out of the body through another tube. The procedure is generally repeated several times, and it takes about 45 – 60 minutes.
2. Coffee Enema – This treatment uses organic coffee to remove the toxic deposit in liver. The caffeine in coffee helps enhance the production of Gluthathione – S – Transferase (GST) enzyme which can remove toxic from liver. This detox is highly recommended for people who consume various kinds of drugs, supplement etc.
3. Chelation Therapy – We are surrounded by pollution, containing minerals and heavy metals that can come into and contaminate our bodies with no way to get them out. These heavy metals can cause harmful oxidation to our tissue and cholesterol. Chelation therapy is a safe process and effective treatment to remove heavy metals in our bodies. Chelation discards heavy metals in our bodies by using EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra-acetic Acid ). The toxic waste will be excreted from our body through urine. EDTA is an anti-oxidant that can cleanse free radicals and heavy metals such as : arsenic, lead, mercury from vehicle pollution, water, foods, medications, etc in our bodies. Chelation can also help treat blood blockage, fix blood circulation and slow the aging process. EDTA is introduced into our body through the blood vessel via infusion. Besides EDTA, minerals and vitamins are also added into the solution infused into our bodies, all of which are very important to our bodies. This therapy usually takes about 90 minutes.
4. Ozone Therapy – The use of ozone to treat various medical conditions was first developed in Germany in the early 1950’s. Today, medical ozone therapy is common throughout Europe and its use has gradually spread in America over the last 25 years. Ozone is found naturally in the body. Pure medical grade ozone, when used according to the established medical guidelines, has a safety record that is unparalleled. Ozone has properties that account for why it works so well, not only for macular degeneration, but also for most other chronic age-related conditions as well:
a. Ozone is a potent regulator of the immune system. This means that when the immune system is over-reactive (as is the case in patients with auto-immune diseases), ozone will calm it down. Conversely, when the immune system is under-active in patients with cancer, AIDS and chronic infections, ozone can stimulate it.
b. Ozone stimulates increased uptake of oxygen by stimulating the compound diphosphoglycerate (DPG) that enables the release of oxygen from the haemoglobin molecule so that it can be taken up into the cell.
c. Ozone improves circulation. It does this by enhancing the flow characteristic of blood as a liquid. This effect enables more of the oxygen carrying haemoglobin to reach the capillaries where the cells will ultimately receive more of the oxygen that they require.
d. Ozone increases antioxidant protection more than any other therapy, including vitamin C.
Ozone therapy should only be conducted by professionals who have been fully trained in its use. Auto-therapy is the most common, and in most cases, the most effective way ozone is administered. The patient sits in a chair and has from 6-12 ounces of blood removed into a sterilized bottle. Then ozone is injected into the bottle and the bottle is gently shaken, allowing the red and white blood cells to take up the ozone. The ozonated blood is then returned to the body. The entire procedure takes about 30-40 minutes. Ozone is invaluable in the treatment of heart disease and circulatory disorders. Chronic infections such as hepatitis-C, herpes, lyme disease and AIDS respond very favorably to ozone. It is also very helpful in chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and autoimmune diseases. It is important to realize that ozone therapy is not a panacea or a miracle cure for all problems. Although it is often an indispensable modality, it is rarely effective by itself. In the great majority of cases, it must be combined with an individualized program of other alternative and natural therapies, such as nutrition and detoxification.
PICTURE : VITAMIN DRIP THERAPY
Vitamin drip therapy is used to maintain the skin’s health and delay the aging process, as well as increase the body’s immune system. The ingredients in vitamin drip include Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex, minerals and antioxidants.
Clinique Suisse provides a comprehensive chronic disease prevention program. Chronic diseases include cancer, stroke, diabetes, auto-immune diseases, arthritis, dan heart disease. The purpose of the therapy is to prevent the development of chronic diseases and can be used as a combination treatment. The program consists of live blood analysis & vaccination.
Placenta therapy is a program to normalize the body condition by a therapeutic course for a specified period depending on the patient’s symptom using a placenta injection. Placenta therapy uses human placenta to rejuvenate the body and cure/prevent health problems such as relives hypertension, reduce allergy, strengthen body’s resistance against diseases, etc. The placenta is injected on accupucture points or muscular/tendon area.
Placenta Clinical Function (Major Function) are :
– promotes the rejuvenation of cells and strengthens the function of all internal organs
– stimulates the production of blood
– regulates the voluntary action
– restore the normal function for hormone secretion
– enhance the growth for mammary gland and improve lactation
– promotes the growth in babies
– healing the wounds and accelerate the formation of serum
– promote circulation of blood
– improves urinary function
Clinically proven :
– restore youth quality (prevent ageing)
– prevent the hardening of liver
– prevents and improve bloating, rashes, black spot, and freckle
– improve the effect of anemia
– relieves the discomfort due to menopause
– relieves biological disorders
– relieves diabetic conditions
– revitalize the body during illness and after recuperation
– enhances the healing of skin membrane and wounds
– relieves cold feet and piles
– relieves kidney ailment
– relieves hypertension
– relieves the inflammation for stomach & duodenum
– relieves gum disease
– relieves constipation
– eliminates body odor
– invigorates the body
– improves sexual desire & prevent impotence
– strengthen the body resistance against diseases
– prevent abnormal skin inflammation
– reduces body allergy
PICTURE : PATIENT DID A CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR WHILE SHE IS DOING AN INFUSION
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a natural medical therapy for male and female consisting of custom-made, balanced formulations of natural hormones, designed to replace the loss of hormones.
BHRT is used to combat the effects of hormone deficiencies including bone loss, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular, etc. The treatments include hormone injection, cream and supplement.
Hormones are molecules that are synthesized and secreted by specialized cells often localized in endocrine glands. Hormones are released into the blood stream and exert biochemical effects on target cells. Hormone action is determined by the presence of specific hormone receptors located either on the cell surface or intracellularly in the target cells. Hormones turn on the cellular machinery and therefore cause increased metabolism, increase in protein synthesis, increase in cellular repair, and increase in cell replication.
All aspects of aging are influenced by hormones. As we age cellular receptor sites become less sensitive to stimulation by hormones, thus requiring an increased amount of hormone to effect a cellular change. This is precisely why people need optimal levels of hormones. And even though their levels might be normal, they still need more hormones in the body to improve and feel better. (This is particularly true with thyroid). These changes in hormones result in decreased healing and repair of tissues. Research has now proven that hormone therapies are valid means to improve and prolong quality of life, thus showing that deficiencies in hormones and endocrine dysfunction can contribute to the signs and symptoms of getting old.